Responsible for providing support to veterinarian for house-call veterinary services. Will be responsible for scheduling appointments, communicating with clients and maintaining medical supply inventory.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Adheres to and supports the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of MVS Pet Care Florida, LLC.
- Adheres to the MVS Pet Care Florida, LLC HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
- Support Doctors and Technician team in various day to day functions of a mobile veterinary practice.
- Enter client & patient information into electronic medical record system as needed.
- Answer incoming phone calls and electronic messages from clients. Answer questions and forward messages to Veterinarians and Vet Technicians as needed.
- Schedule house call appointments in a time and geographically efficient manner.
- Track lab results send and received, communicate with clients when appropriate as directed by Veterinarian.
- Prepare product shipments to client’s home as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
Please complete this form to start the conversation:
* Saturdays from 9am to 1pm - Our administrative staff at MVS Pet Care Florida are here on Saturdays between 9am and 1pm to take your calls and help schedule you for the upcoming week. Saturdays are a great time to work with our staff to schedule your visits in advance.